Boasting all the charm of yester year, this is your opportunity for a character home with the convenience of contemporary living! Your next homes' huge back yard leave the opportunities endless and ripe for expansion or potential future development. Only minutes from Famished on Frasers and Ashgrove Marketplace, weekend breakfasts, morning coffees and strolls through the local parks will be a daily occurrence! Don't miss out on your piece of the Ashgrovian lifestyle, contact the James Gwynne Team now!
*Plenty of parking for the open home on Bridge St via Garden Grove, please contact the James Gwynne Team for more details.
Benefits for your consideration:
• Within the highly sort after Kelvin Grove State College and Oakleigh State School Catchments
• Grand gable roofing
• Excellent ceiling heights with stunning cornicing
• VJ Panelling
• Polished timber floorboards
• Open plan living and dining room with split cycle air-conditioning
• Master Bedroom with classic bay window and split cycle air-conditioning
• Modern bathroom with bath
• Retro-style kitchen with gas stove and oven
• Under house storage and tandem double lock up garage
• Fully fenced backyard with side access
• Extra-large water tank and gas hot water system
Oakleigh State School Catchment – 700m
Kelvin Grove State College Catchment – 4km
Marist College Ashgrove – 1.5km
Mt St Michael College – 1.1km
Ashgrove Marketplace – 850m
Ashgrove is a leafy suburb and this property is only 5.5km's from the CBD. It is walking distance to Mt St Michaels, Marist College and local state Schools. Also, close by is the Ashgrove shopping precinct with cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and other convenience stores. Ashgrove is home to many lovely parks and bike tracks and also offers great bus services into the city and surrounding suburbs.