Get in quick, this one is not going to last long. Immaculately presented and freshly renovated, this home is ready to move straight in and perfect for the growing or grown up family. All the hard work has been done for you! Offering privacy, space and an outstanding flow throughout, this home really ticks all the boxes. You are going to love whipping up meals from the kitchen, with a view of the kids running around in the back yard. Look forward to relaxing by the pool during the hot summer Queensland months. The multipurpose rooms and second bathroom downstairs are just the space you need for when the in laws come to visit! Or, could it be the perfect teenager's retreat? Opportunities like this don't last long, call the James Gwynne Team now!
Benefits for your consideration:
- Upstairs boasts open living space and stunning polished timber floors throughout
- Master bedroom with air conditioning and built in wardrobe
- Two double bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the backyard with breakfast bar and plenty of bench and storage space
- Expansive rumpus/family room downstairs and additional multipurpose room
- Double lock up garage and additional off-street parking space
- Separate laundry and bathroom downstairs
- Large grassy backyard with garden shed
- Covered patio overlooking the pool
- Short walk to Albany Creek Village and Albany Creek State School
Albany Creek is a vibrant ever changing suburb located 12kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Four primary schools, one high school in Albany Creek and five child care centres are situated throughout the suburb. Local amenities include cafes, restaurants and three major supermarkets, to cater for the family orientated community. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.