Exuding character and brimming with charm, this quaint two-bedroom Nundah home is move-in ready for those searching for a piece of the property pie.
• 405m2, fully fenced flat block
• Character features including timber floors, VJ walls and ornate cornices
• Air-conditioned lounge and dining
• Well-presented kitchen with good bench and cabinetry space
• Two bedrooms and additional study area
• Main bathroom in good condition
• Single lock- up garage with detached single carport
• Under house storage with laundry
• Premier location only 9km from Brisbane CBD
• Walk to Northgate Primary
• Minutes from Nundah Village, Toombull Shopping Centre, train station.
This endearing home oozes appeal with character features throughout, including beautiful timber floors, VJ walls and ornate cornices. The open-plan lounge and dining have been air-conditioned for modern comfort and sit adjacent to the kitchen. In good condition and providing generous storage and bench space, it is ready to use now.
Two good sized bedrooms and a study area are well serviced by the main bathroom, which is in nice neat and tidy condition.
A single lock up garage, laundry and under house storage can be found downstairs as well as a detached single carport.
On an easy-care, fenced 405m2 block, with plenty of space for children and pets, this is the ideal home for those wanting the low maintenance of an apartment, with the privacy and flexibility of your own home.
Highly sought-after with a strong rental market, this premier location is only 9km from the Brisbane CBD and within walking distance to Northgate State School. Just minutes away is the Nundah Urban Village, train station, farmer's markets and Toombul Shopping Centre. Brisbane Airport, DFO and access to the Gateway is only a short drive away.
A bustling cosmopolitan hub, Nundah is only 9km from the Brisbane CBD and offers the perfect blend of suburban community with vibrant inner-city lifestyle. Nundah Village houses trendy cafe's and boutique shopping opportunities alongside health clubs and bars. The nearby Toombul Shopping Centre is a Brisbane mainstay with all your required services. Trains and schools service the suburb which is in easy access to Brisbane Airport and Gateway motorway.