Perched on a large 1062m2 in a secluded private setting, this beautiful residence oozes relaxation and tranquility!
Features you'll love:
• Large private 1062m2 block
• Spacious open-plan lounge and dining on polished timber floors
• Second air-conditioned living area
• Fantastic central kitchen with copious cabinetry storage and expansive bench space
• Large wrap-around covered al fresco deck
• Sparkling in-ground pool with decked and landscaped surrounds
• Three built-in bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and private ensuite
• Japanese style "washitsu" room / fourth bedroom if preferred
• Separate study/ fifth bedroom if preferred
• Family friendly main bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Fenced private yard with garden shed and water tank
• Established vegetable garden with avocado tree
• Double lock-up garage with room for caravan/boat
• Ultimate parkland location
A family friendly design with a large versatile layout welcomes you as you step into this move-in ready home. Spacious open-plan living caters brilliantly for busy families and includes generous dining space and family living all sprawled conveniently on the one level. A second separate lounge room ensures multiple living zones and can be transformed into a media room if desired!
Centrally located, the kitchen is brimming with features including an abundance of cabinetry storage, fantastic bench space and quality stainless appliances! Flow out the selection of sliding doors to the large covered wrap-around deck to enjoy multiple al fresco entertaining options. With ample space for both outdoor dining and lounging, enjoy the tranquility and beautiful outlook of your surroundings.
Hot summer days will be bliss splashing in the sparkling in-ground pool, perfected with decked and tropical landscaped surrounds. A huge private backyard caters perfectly for children and pets to spread their wings, with the established veggie garden and avocado trees supplying the family dinner plate!
An array of bedrooms is available for the occupants, the master including a spacious walk-in robe with private ensuite. There are three additional bedrooms, two with built-in's and one bedroom currently designed as a Japanese "washitsu" room - a zen space perfect for cultural dining or relaxation. In addition there is a separate study or fifth bedroom and all are well serviced by the family friendly main bathroom.
Additional features include a separate laundry with external access, garden shed, water tank, double lock-up garage as well as additional space for caravan/boats or trailers.
Located in a cul-de-sac street in a premier nook of Albany Creek, popular parkland is just minutes walk away with Bunya State Forest and public transport very close by. A couple of minutes drive will see you at the local schools, shops, restaurants and services.
A popular North-Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek is just 15km from the Brisbane CBD! A highly sought-after destination for families, there are four primary schools, a renowned high school and five child care centres in the district. Brimming with wonderful green public space, parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities providing multiple shopping centres as well as a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct public transport links to the nearby Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre and the CBD.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools