Capturing awe-inspiring sunset views, with a panoramic outlook from almost every angle, outdoor living has never been so good! Truly embrace the benefits of an alfresco lifestyle and enjoy elevated cooling breezes year round!
Features You'll Love!
• Elevated cul-de-sac location
• Magnificent outdoor living with massive wrap-around deck and views to the Brisbane CBD
• Multiple living zones and meals area within open-plan design
• Centrally located kitchen with feature cabinetry and stainless appliances
• Polished spotted-gum timber floors
• Four air-conditioned built-in bedrooms
• Spacious master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Fantastic main bathroom with built-in bath and separate toilet
• Huge separate laundry with storage
• Private rear courtyard with fire-pit zone on gorgeous Indian Blue Stone paving
• Freshly installed Sir Walter turf within fully fenced pet-friendly property.
• Eco friendly 2.5kw solar with LED lights throughout
• Solar hot water system
• Double lock-up garage (extra high for larger vehicles)
• Extra high garage space with mezzanine floor for additional storage
With outdoor living high on the list for every home buyer, you won't go wanting with this fantastic elevated family home. Beautifully presented with new Queensland spotted gum hardwood, there are views to enjoy right out to the Brisbane CBD and surrounds! Fall in love from the moment you enter the property! Picture yourself enjoying a quiet afternoon aperitif on your alfresco lounge, or perhaps entertain friends and family in the massive outdoor dining area. Magnificent sunsets are delivered on a silver platter and cooling breezes ensure a comfortable summer!
When you retire inside, you won't be disappointed, with beautiful polished spotted gum timber floorboards extending throughout the home. Wall to wall windows ensure that the views extend indoors and natural light is plentiful.
Set in an open-plan design, there are two large air-conditioned living zones as well as a spacious meals room and centrally located kitchen. Feature cabinetry offers fantastic storage with stain-less steel appliances and expansive bench space ensuring busy meal times are handled with ease.
Privately located at the rear, there is a fabulous paved courtyard with fire-pit zone, ensuring that the winter months will be spent in cozy ambience!
There are four air-conditioned built-in bedrooms, each comfortably carpeted. The master enjoys direct access to the fabulous deck as well as a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. The main bathroom provides excellence with built-in bath in addition to a massive separate laundry with built-in storage.
A double lock-up extra-high garage with massive mezzanine storage and solar system complete the perfect picture!
Nestled amongst gorgeous landscaped surrounds in a quiet cul-de-sac street, this fantastic Eatons Hill home provides enviable living, perfect for professionals and family seeking a highly sought-after pocket with parkland, schools and shops all nearby!
Located approximately 18kms north from the Brisbane CBD, Eatons Hill is a popular family friendly suburb surrounded by quality primary schools, high schools and numerous child care facilities. Three major shopping retailers service the area. Major sporting precincts are nearby as are an abundance of parkland and nature reserves. The award winning Eatons Hill Hotel is a popular spot for entertainment and dining. Well serviced by public transport bus routes, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals are also a short drive away.