Nestled in a quiet street in highly desired Nundah, this four-bedroom home sits on a huge flat, double lot block and is an absolutely prime investment opportunity.
• Massive subdivision and profit potential
• Potential to buy in conjunction with the neighbouring corner property
• Built in 1914, the owners have been advised by Council that planning approval is not required to demolish, remove or relocate the house
• Zoning: LMR2 low medium density residential (2 or 3 storey mix)
• Character features including timber floors, VJ walls and arch fretwork
• Air-conditioned lounge and dining
• Original kitchen
• Four good sized bedrooms
• Neat and tidy main bathroom
• Garaging for two small vehicles
• Under house storage
• Premier location only 9km from Brisbane CBD
• Walk to Northgate Primary
• Minutes from Nundah Village, Toombul Shopping Centre, bus and train stations.
Inside, you'll find character VJ walls, archway fretwork and timber flooring stretching throughout the home. There is a spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining area bordered by the original kitchen.
Three good sized bedrooms are well serviced by the main bathroom, all in neat and tidy condition. A fourth smaller bedroom or sleepout is situated at the front of the house. In addition there is a sunroom with built in shelves, perfect for a study area.
Downstairs there is capacity to store two small vehicles plus a huge amount of under house storage.
Without a doubt the biggest drawcard for this unique property is the massive flat block! The potential is limitless with options to raise or slide the house, renovate, demolish and build new or obtain permits to subdivide and boost your income! In a massive bonus, the house next door on a corner block is also currently for sale, due to go to auction on the same day, offering the huge opportunity to purchase both blocks and expand your options!
Only 9km from the Brisbane CBD, this premier location is within walking distance to Northgate State School and just minutes away from the Nundah Urban Village, Nundah and Northgate train stations, buses, farmer's markets and Toombul Shopping Centre. Positioned ideally for very quick access to Brisbane Airport, DFO, and the Gateway motorway, with both Gold and Sunshine Coast beaches only an hour's drive away. Prime opportunities like this are rare so don't delay!
A bustling cosmopolitan hub, Nundah is only 9km from the Brisbane CBD and offers the perfect blend of suburban community with vibrant inner-city lifestyle. Nundah Village houses trendy cafe's and boutique shopping opportunities alongside health clubs and bars. The nearby Toombul Shopping Centre is a Brisbane mainstay with all your required services. Trains, buses and schools service the suburb which is in easy access to Brisbane Airport and Gateway motorway.