Impressing with finesse, a stunning new kitchen and updated bathrooms ensure that this four-bedroom Albany Forest home will be snapped up quickly so don't delay!
Including features such as:
• Newly renovated deluxe kitchen with high-end fixtures, gourmet appliances and feature stone benches
• Large air-conditioned living / dining room with bamboo flooring
• Tiled spacious family room
• Huge covered al fresco area with additional decked entertaining zone
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in storage and newly installed carpet
• Master bedroom with updated contemporary ensuite
• Renovated main bathroom with stylish tiling and separate bath tub
• Separate laundry
• Double lock-up garage
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
• Fully fenced backyard with playground and garden shed
• Established orange, lemon and banana trees
• Prime Albany Forest location, walking distance to schools, shops, parkland and transport
Designed with a spacious open-plan layout, you'll love being greeted by the large air-conditioned lounge/dining room, set on beautiful bamboo floors. Flow through into the second living space, tiled with versatile options for a family room, dining room or children's play space.
Anchoring the space, the brand new kitchen is deluxe in every way! Feature 40mm waterfall stone benches expand throughout the space with sleek Blum cabinetry drawers, induction cooktop, ducted range hood and high-end fixtures and fittings ensuring a timeless kitchen sure to impress!
Take advantage of Brisbane's enviable climate with a large al fresco zone, set under a high gable roof with additional decked entertainment space. Flowing out onto the tropical landscaped and fenced backyard, there is a children's playground, garden shed and plenty of space for pets!
Inside, the four bedrooms have each been newly carpeted and all enjoy built-in storage. The master has the additional benefit of a private ensuite, recently renovated with stylish tiles and glass shower. The main bathroom has also been updated with contemporary features and separate toilet for added convenience. A brand new laundry and double lock-up garage with side access are additional benefits!
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street in a popular Albany Forest pocket, this brilliant family home is located within a short walk to parkland and numerous bike paths. In addition, public transport is just a couple of minutes walk away, as is Albany Creek High, child care and local shops and restaurants!
A popular North-Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek is just 12km from the Brisbane CBD! A highly sought-after destination for families, there are four primary schools, a renowned high school and five child care centres in the district. Brimming with wonderful green public space, parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities providing multiple shopping centres as well as a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct public transport links to the nearby Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre and the CBD.