Spanning over two spacious levels of premium living and embracing natural light, this expansive family home is set up perfectly for busy family life and located in a highly sought-after nook of popular Albany Creek.
Catering effortlessly for families of all shapes and sizes, there are multiple living and entertaining spaces throughout. The outdoor alfresco area is complete with a resort style in ground pool and scenic outlook.
Upstairs, the master bedroom provides the ideal parent's retreat. Complete with your own private balcony, you can look forward to waking up each morning to beautiful mountain views.
The fifth and sixth bedrooms downstairs provide the perfect place for relatives and friends to stay during the holiday season!
This beautiful home has so much on offer and is ready and waiting for you, just in time for summer! Don't delay, opportunities like this do not last. Call the James Gwynne Team now!
With features that include:
- Spacious, open plan kitchen/family/dining area
- Separate formal lounge and dining room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Dual covered rear outdoor entertaining areas
- Indoor entertaining room overlooking the pool
- In-ground pool with tropical landscaping
- Four bedrooms upstairs, each with built-in's and ceiling fans
- Huge, air-conditioned master bedroom with private deck
- Ensuite with his & hers sinks, spa bath and separate shower
- Fifth bedroom downstairs with easy access to the downstairs bathroom as well as sixth bedroom/study
- Fully fenced front and back yard
- Separate laundry
- Security cameras installed
- Double lock-up garage with room for additional vehicles
Albany Creek State High School - 1.7km
Albany Hills State School - 2.5km
All Saints Parish Primary School - 2.7km
Woolworths Market Place - 3km
Coles Market Place - 3.9km
Albany Creek Leisure Centre - 2km
Albany Creek Tavern - 3.3km
Boondooma Circuit Park - 1km
Bus: 359 to CBD - 550m
Brisbane CBD - 17.5km / 29mins approx
Brisbane Airport - 21.9km / 26mins approx
A popular North-Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek is just 12km from the Brisbane CBD! A highly sought-after destination for families, there are four primary schools, a renowned high school and five child care centres in the district. Brimming with wonderful green public space, parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities providing multiple shopping centres as well as a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct public transport links to the nearby Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre and the CBD.