Modern comfort with stylish finesse combines to produce magnificent family living, surrounded by nature's best in Upper Kedron - Brisbane's best kept secret!
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE!
- 480m2 flat block
- Open-plan living and dining with air-conditioning
- Second living/rumpus room
- Modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless appliances
- Covered, tiled alfresco area
- Four built-in carpeted bedrooms
- Master with walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath
- Fully fenced yard with landscaping
- Double remote garage with side access
- Peaceful location walking distance to Cedar Creek
- Close to Enoggera Reservoir, shops, schools and public transport
Presenting with impeccable street appeal, the stylish facade and contemporary design provides immediate impressions that continue as you enter the home. Open-plan living on low-maintenance tiles ensures an easy family friendly lifestyle, air-conditioned for maximum comfort.
Set in a functional galley layout, the kitchen provides a modern and effortless work zone with an abundance of chíc cabinetry storage presented with stainless appliances, large island stone bench and stylish pendant lighting. Enjoy outdoor living and entertaining on the tiled and covered alfresco area, with easy flow out into the fully fenced backyard.
Four carpeted bedrooms each offer built-in storage, the master having the added benefit of a walk-in robe and contemporary private en-suite. Matching in style with floor to ceiling tiles, the main bathroom also includes a bath and separate toilet for convenience.
Additional benefits include a large laundry, double remote garage, side access and landscaping.
Located in a quiet setting, nature's best is at your doorstep with Cedar Creek and Enogerra Reservoir just minutes away alongside all important conveniences such as public transport, schools, shops and business services.
Sitting on Brisbane's North Western fringe, Upper Kedron is just 12km from the Brisbane CBD. Maintaining popularity amongst families it is a child friendly area with an abundance of parklands, bushwalking and facilities