A brilliant versatile layout, multiple living zones and fantastic location combine to produce a superb home ready to serve a multitude of purposes. Effortlessly cater to the largest of families or perhaps enjoy the income boosting opportunities within!
- Polished timber floors throughout upstairs
- Spacious air-conditioned open-plan upstairs living and dining
- Large galley style kitchen with fantastic bench space and ample cabinetry
- Three upstairs bedrooms, two with built-in's
- Two full sized bathrooms
- Renovated downstairs zone in contemporary style
- Internal stairs
- Timber Venetian blinds throughout
- Large kitchenette with great cabinetry storage
- Three downstairs utility rooms, one with built-in storage
- Facilities available for two laundries
- Large covered rear patio with all-weather cafe blinds
- Huge flat block with landscaped surrounds
- Side access with room for caravans/trailers etc
- Roof has been professionally repointed, restored and painted this year
- Recently installed new hot water service
- Garden shed
- Quiet street close to parklands and schools
Accommodating large families and a myriad of purposes, this high-set home offers a homely welcome. Stylish polished timber floors stretch throughout the upstairs zones, encompassing a large open-plan lounge and dining space, air-conditioned for added comfort. A front elevated balcony offers a fantastic place for a morning cuppa in the sunshine, with the centrally located kitchen brilliantly laid out in galley style, providing an abundance of bench and cabinetry space.
Three upstairs bedrooms are each of a good size, two with built-in's and the master including air-conditioning. They are fantastically serviced by the spacious main bathrooms, set with separate bath and shower in a family friendly lay out.
Internal stairs guide you down to a renovated downstairs zone, with contemporary fresh paintwork throughout. Here you'll delight in the massive amount of space on offer, with a second large living and dining zone. A new kitchenette at the rear with a brand new stylish bathroom ensures that potential dual living requirements are met, either for multi-generational living or perhaps income boosting opportunities if desired.
Three utility rooms are currently utilised as bedrooms, one with built-in storage and air-conditioning.
At the rear of the home a large covered patio offers a fantastic alfresco entertaining zone, complete with cafe style blinds for all-weather use. Flowing directly out to the large backyard, you'll love the abundance of space on offer for children and pets to play, with tropical surrounds providing brilliant greenery.
Catering to a range of vehicle requirements, there is side access as well as an easy flat block for storage of caravans, trailers or multiple vehicles.
Supremely located in a quiet street, you are conveniently within walking distance to Strathpine West State School, Bray Park State High and wonderful parkland and walking tracks! Local shops and services are just a quick drive away!
Located on Brisbane's north, Strathpine has long been popular for families and with its wide array of services it's no wonder! A huge abundance of local shops is supported by major retailers with Coles, Woolworths and Aldi all calling the suburb home alongside most major banks. The large Strathpine Centre provides a fantastic shopping and cinema hub. Transport to the CBD is easy via the train station servicing the suburb. Parkland and sporting precincts can be found throughout the precinct as well as a wide selection of both state and private schooling options.