Blending modern finesse with character charm and features, this beautiful Queenslander captures the essence of quintessential family life in the sunshine state! Positioned in a quiet location and perched on a large 815m2 block, there is superb outdoor living with fantastic access for caravans, boats or other toys!
Features You'll Love!
- 815m2 block
- Polished timber floors and character features throughout
- Wide wrap-around verandah with leafy outlook
- Huge in-ground pool with landscaping and decked entertaining area
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Open-plan air-conditioned living and dining
- Separate lounge room with beautiful wrap-around windows
- Updated kitchen with thick stone benches and stainless appliances
- Three air-conditioned built-in bedrooms upstairs
- Master with contemporary ensuite and plantation shutters
- Air-conditioned fourth bedroom/rumpus with built-in storage downstairs
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double lock-up garage with extended storage facility
- Access and room to cater for caravans/boats/trailers etc
- Cul-de-sac street close to public transport, schools and shops
Favourably positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street, a classic Queenslander entrance delivers welcoming hospitality. Step onto the entrance portico and take in a delightful leafy outlook before being guided into the spacious open-plan interior, set on polished timber floors with brilliant natural light. Air-conditioned for added comfort, enjoy the spacious layout perfect for casual family moments - in the heart of which sits the updated kitchen renovated to include oversized stone benches and stainless appliances for stylish catering.
Outdoor living is at its best with extensive bi-fold doors perfecting indoor/outdoor flow onto the large, covered verandah. Capturing elevated views and cooling breezes, it is the perfect place to entertain alfresco style whilst taking in the action from the fully fenced yard below. Relaxation and holiday vibes continue in the large in-ground pool, with glass fencing and beautifully landscaped whilst a large poolside entertainer's deck is ready made for summer living!
Set in a feature octagonal layout with wrap-around windows, the separate lounge offers a glamorous alternative indoor living space, complete with ceiling rose and cozy carpet whilst a large air-conditioned rumpus downstairs includes built-in storage and external access for brilliant versatility.
Three built-in bedrooms each offer spacious, carpeted accomodation with the master also including a contemporary renovated ensuite alongside plantation shutters and picture perfect bay window outlook. The updated main bathroom matches in stylish finesse with separate bath and shower.
Additional features include a laundry downstairs, double lock-up garage and superb secure storage provisions. Perfectly located just a short stroll to public transport as well as close to Eaton's Hill State School you'll also love being within quick access to local shops, sporting and entertaining precincts!
Located approximately 18kms north from the Brisbane CBD, Eatons Hill is a popular family friendly suburb surrounded by quality primary schools, high schools and numerous child care facilities. Three major shopping retailers service the area. Major sporting precincts are nearby as are an abundance of parkland and nature reserves. The award winning Eatons Hill Hotel is a popular spot for entertainment and dining. Well serviced by public transport bus routes, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals are also a short drive away.